jueves, septiembre 22, 2005

Sometimes songs helps...


Okay... this song is old, but i found it again and is special for this situation...

I was in Germany the first days of september in 2002. I did not wanted to come back to Chile, because my heart (the same that now is sad) was feeling a lot for a really nice german boy.

But this german boy, was not feeling the same at all. When i discovered it...i found this song and it was with me in this proccess...

I found it again, in this new proccess with the same nice german boy... I want you to know that it song, that maybe one day you could hear (because you already have the CD), represents the way that i'm feeling now...

A veces (Sometimes)
A veces me da, por volver a pensar
Sometimes i decide to think again
En esos días que el tiempo borró, y en las huellas que dejó
In this days that the time took out and in the signs that it left
Y cada vez que me alejo te siento más
And every time that i'm far away i feel you more
Cada vez es más fuerte el sentimiento
And every time is more strong the feeling
De que algún día podrás volver
That someday you will come back
A sanar nuestro amor
For our love
A veces me da por correr y escapar
Sometimes i decide to run away
Por lamentar lo que nunca te di
To regret for the things that i did never give you
Lo que siempre te escondí
All that i always hided to you
Y cada vez que me alejo te siento más
And every time, when i'm far i feel you more
Cada vez es más fuerte el sentimiento
And every time the feeling is more strong
De que algún día podrás volver
That someday you are going to come back
A sanar nuestro amor
For our love
Tal vez algún día lejano quizás te vuelva a encontrar
Maybe, some far day i will find you again
Tal vez, algún día lejano quizás te pueda olvidar
Maybe, some far day i will be able to forget you
Amor... Love

It is true...our ways are splitting again...but this world is so small and is always spining...you never know...

2 Comments:

At 6:39 p. m., Blogger El Hincha said...

my dear caroline... i feel your sadness with me and i really send to you a tight hug and many kisses. Be strong, ok... and you know my cel number!

 
At 7:46 a. m., Blogger Millarahue said...

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home